Will anything be done? This is what Islam teaches lie to the infidel. Will Congress act?
– Pastor Greg Young
By Patrick Howley
Michigan Democrat congresswoman Rashida Tlaib registered to vote from a false address, and represented a state House district that she did not actually live in, according to credit score and property records obtained by Big League Politics.
Tlaib’s own father even said that Tlaib “lied” about her address in order to run for office.
Here is what the evidence, presented below, proves:
- Rashida Tlaib registered to vote at a false address as she embarked on her first political campaign. “Registering to vote using a false address” is one of a number of crimes that fall into the voter fraud category.
- Tlaib ran for and represented the 12th district in the Michigan House of Representatives even though she was not a resident of that district.
- Records show that Tlaib was an “Absentee Owner” at the Detroit house she claimed to live in.
- Tlaib moved to her official Detroit apartment address, which she reported to the FEC after the election, at the start of her 2018 campaign. Her new address was recorded for the first time one day before she announced her campaign for Congress.
- The Detroit news media erased information about these crimes from the Internet.
Congressman Jon Bumstead of Michigan told Big League Politics through an intermediary that Michigan state representatives are required by law to live in the district they represent.
Michigan Election Law requires candidates to submit an Affidavit of Identity, where they must provide truthful residence information.
The Tlaib scandal is only getting worse for the Michigan Democrat.
A Change.org petition entitled “IMPEACH RASHIDA TLAIB” is now closing in on 300,000 signatures amid national controversy for Tlaib’s profane comments about President Trump.
The petition states: “She lied about living in Detroit using her fathers house address .. she never lived there .. she lived in Dearborn ., her father has verified this .. you must live in the district you are running in to represent .. We demand a full investigation and recount of every vote that she supposedly received..”
It turns out, the petition, started by a Change.org user named Mrs. American Citizen, is correct.
Tlaib’s father made a series of comments to Charlie LeDuff of The Detroit News on March 13, 2010, in an article that has been deleted by The Detroit News but preserved by us: